Last month I started a subscription with Lit-Cube. Lit-Cube is one of many book subscription boxes available to book geeks and aficionados. I have several friends who subscribe to different types of monthly subscription boxes varying from makeup, skin products, vegan food and doggy treats. I’m always amazed at how excited they get every time they get their box in the mail, so I guess I can say I just couldn’t resist getting my own monthly box.
My first Lit-Cube box arrived yesterday and oh! Was I happy?
The box took a little longer than I expected to arrive, but it came intact and full of goodies. As soon as I opened the box I found a bunch of fun bookish things as well as a book (YA theme for this month of May).
Inside the box I found:
- A book–The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
- A cute little cross body bag–great for carrying your Kindle or a small book
- Scented metallic gel pen
- Love letters tricky notebook
- “Old Books” scented candle by FrostBeard
- Book marker with a link for a free e-book–The Daughter of the Red Dawn by Alicia Michaels
I’m so excited about this monthly subscription, and I already added this book to my TBR list. It is like Christmas! I love the surprise factor, and I can’t wait for next month’s box! 🙂
Do you subscribe to any monthly book subscription box? Any recommendations? I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.