Oh, wow! I’m so honored to have been nominated for this award. I’ve just started my blog and I’m so excited to have been chosen by Plandy1980 from Honeybear books. Thank you so much for your kindness!
The Liebster award is a chain award that was created by bloggers and is a tradition to make new friends in the blogging community.
Here’s how it works:
– Link back to the person who nominated you
– Give 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from your nominator
– Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
– Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
– Inform your nominees
11 Random Facts:
- I was born in South America
- I’m actually a full-time nurse
- I have 2 kids, 1 dog, and 1 cat
- I love to travel as much as to read
- I have a type A personality
- I speak 3 languages
- I abhor doing laundry — No! Actually, I hate putting clothes away
- I love to knit, paint and photograph
- I’m still a Disney fan
- I’m not a morning person
- I don’t like to choose. I have a hard time choosing favorite food, favorite color, favorite author…
Questions from my nominator:
What book genre do you prefer above all others?
What author would be your best friend?
I’m in love with with Liane Moriarty right now. Her sense of humor is fanstastic. She is witty and fun. I think she would be a great friend.
Physical book or Ereader?
I read both, as well as listen to audiobooks, but I’m a traditional type of gal and I love the smell of books.
A place you’d love to travel to?
Paris, in a heartbeat.
Your favorite vacation spot?
If you could have dinner with any author. Who would it be?
Your favorite book character?
Ah, that’s a hard one! I love strong female characters. I have to say my very first heroine was Elizabeth Bennet.
Do you have any bookish habits?
- I smell my books
- I don’t dog ear
- I read multiple books at a time
- I don’t usually lend my books
Your favorite time of the day?
Have you read anything recently by an author that’s new to you?
Why did you start a blog?
To share my reviews. To have an excuse to read even more books than I already do. 🙂
The blogs I nominate:
- Kate@ https://katherinetran.wordpress.com
- Rebecca@ http://loveatfirstbook.com
- Kirsty@ https://theloveofagoodbook.wordpress.com
- Kurt@ http://kurtbrindley.com
- 1stavenue@ https://covers2covers.wordpress.com
- Laura@ https://laurastanfill.wordpress.com
- Nicole@ https://nicolemarieschreiber.wordpress.com
- Shasta @ http://www.outrageousfortune.net
- Jose Ignacio@ https://jiescribano.wordpress.com
Questions for my nominees:
- Have you read any books recently by an author whose new to you?
- Is there a single item, a treasured possession that you never leave the house without?
- The typical physical book vs ebook vs audio book debate, which do you prefer?
- What is one place you’ve always wanted to travel to? (This can either be a fictional or non-fictional place)
- Favorite quote from a book you’ve read recently
- Which book genre do you prefer above all others?
- Which author would be your best friend?
- If you could pick an era to live in which one would you choose?
- Do you have any bookish habits?
- How do you organize your books?
- Who is your favorite book character and why?